About Gulf Beach Weddings
Florida Gulf Beach Weddings provides beautiful and affordable Tampa Florida Destination Beach Wedding Packages for all beach locations in Pinellas County, Sarasota County, Manatee County and Tampa Bay. Also we have expanded to do Destin Florida Destination Beach Wedding Packages. Choosing the right company can be time-consuming and exhausting, especially when you are booking online or 100’s of miles away. Let us take care of all the stressful organizing, so you can really enjoy your big day!
Our team of Wedding Professionals can help with all of your wedding plans: Intimate Elopement, Vow-Renewal, Small Family Wedding or Second Marriage, Large Formal Weddings & Commitment Ceremonies.
We have pre-designed our Florida Beach Wedding Packages to be All-Inclusive for all group sizes and budgets (1-10, 11-30, 31-50, 51+). There are nine Beach Wedding Packages we currently offer not including the Proprietary Beach WeddingStudio option, with the flexibility to customize your choice of seven different Flower Decoration options, Chair Sash Color, Arch Fabric, Wedding Music, Ceremony & Vows – Unity Sand & Blessing Stones, and much more.
Spreading Joy Through Beach Weddings
Gulf Beach Weddings currently services 6 out of TripAdvisors ‘Best of the Best’ Top 13 nationally recognized beaches in 2021, including 4 out of the top 5! In comparison, Florida currently holds 8 of the Top 25 spots – that’s nearly a third of the entire poll for the United States! Our exclusive Tampa beach wedding locations have been hand-selected over the years to provide the most beautiful and convenient wedding sites for a destination wedding! See all of our Florida Beach Weddings locations.
Privacy, ease of access, ample parking, lively boardwalks, areas for picturesque photos, palm trees and white sand, limited or no permit fees, and locations close to amenities (but far enough away from the busy beach-goers) are just some of the perks. Each location is geared toward the sunset ceremony; we have personally serviced hundreds of weddings at each of these locations, so you can be sure that they are proven and tested. Check out our Gulf Beach Wedding Reviews and what our couples have to say!
Keep in mind, we are not limited to the locations listed. Over the years, we have created beautiful destination weddings at condominiums, hotels, resorts, private beach houses, the beautiful Straub & Vinoy Park, and the Hyatt Regency on Clearwater Beach. We can setup just about anywhere with permission and access! However, we have found that the locations listed below are the most inviting and convenient in Florida for a destination beach wedding.
We create a once in a lifetime experience, through the Magic of a Beach Wedding
Since 2001, Florida Gulf Beach Weddings has officiated, photographed, coordinated, and organized 9,00+ Destination Weddings from Clearwater Beach to Siesta Key, Sarasota. A Full-Service Beach Wedding Company, we offer preferred Tampa Wedding Beach Locations, Destin Wedding Beach Locations, Beach Wedding Vendors, and recommend Reception Locations based on your wedding size. Our Wedding Packages are All-Inclusive and designed to be simple and affordable, yet elegant. Just bring your Marriage License and Rings to the Ceremony – we take care of the rest!
On second thought, you don’t even have to bring your Marriage License to the ceremony since we are one of the few Marriage License by Mail providers in the State of Florida. Yes, that is correct – we handle all of the filing on your behalf. See below.
Local Notary Services Offered.
Launch of ‘Gulf Beach Weddings’ as a website and Brand Marketing push. To create ‘Affordable, yet Elegant’ Beach Wedding Packages on Florida’s Gulf Coast.
In 2011, Founder turns down CBRE offer to pursue Gulf Beach Weddings full-time. Expansion into Manatee & Sarasota Market (particularly Anna Maria Island, Lido Beach, and Siesta Key).
Best and Brightest Year to Date. New Create Your Dream Wedding tool on the Website is launched – interactively choose your location and custom package options! Grow to 30+ Employees & Vendors.
Purchase of Property in Destin, FL off Main Street. Let the permitting begin…as we tip toe into the Panhandle area to serve more clients and beaches!
Named to ‘Inc. 5000’ and ‘Seminole 100 List’ for the first time…successfully service 7 of the Nations top 25 beaches!
Completion of Destin Office/Warehouse Property – Spring 2019. Named to ‘Inc. 5000’ and ‘Seminole 100’ for 2nd time – successful multi-market Tampa-Destin beach locations to clients.
First Full Year in business using the New Warehouse/Office in Destin, FL. COVID-19 shuts down the US economy, Travel, beaches and company. We are in it for the long haul!
WHAT WE OFFER
At Florida Gulf Beach Weddings We Offer!
- Marriage License by Mail option for Out-of-State Residents and International Couples
- $100 Active Military Discount (*Does not apply to Intimacy Package)
- 24/7 Email and Phone Call Support
- Access to our Private Reception Location – Affordable Banquet
- 365 Availability: Midweek (Monday – Thursday) are always the best choice and you will find the beach far less crowded, making for a more romantic ceremony.
At Florida Gulf Beach Weddings We Do Not!
- Restrict You to Certain Days of the Week
- Charge Extra for Sunset Weddings or Weekends
- Charge Extra for Meetings, Conference Calls, or Emails
- Charge Extra for Bridal Aisle Way
- Charge Extra for Recorded Wedding Music
IS A GULF BEACH WEDDING FOR ME?
Here’s the thing…Beach weddings are not for everyone. Before you set your sights on a beach wedding, ask yourself some questions:
- If you want to have hundreds of guests, dreamed of walking down the aisle in six-inch heels and you just prefer rigid formality over a good time, a beach wedding may not be for you.
- If you have a mother, grandmother, aunt or big sister who is going to run the show and control every element, then a beach wedding may not be for you.
- If your idea of a good time doesn’t include lounging in the sun, enjoying the country’s best beaches and reuniting with family and friends over drinks at the beach bar, a beach wedding may not be for you.
- If you have no interest in water sports, outdoor activities, late nights, long talks, good friends and 60–75-degree weather in January, then a beach wedding may not be for you.
- If you are not interested in sand between your toes and own at least one pair of sunglasses, then a beach wedding may not be for you.
Still not sure if a beach wedding is for you? See all that apply:
- You rarely (if ever) are accused of being overly formal.
- You don’t take life too seriously and get a thrill out of seeing the people around you let loose and have fun.
- You love turquoise water, dramatic sunsets, alabaster-white sand, and natural beauty over anything man made.
- You don’t want to begin marriage with nothing in your bank account or (even worse) in debt. Use the savings to put a down payment on a new house.
Why Choose US?
Our Beach Wedding Packages include: Wedding Ceremony Site, Bamboo Arch & Decorations, Gazebo Arch Upgrade, Chairs w/ Cover & Choice of Sash, Tiki Torches, Bridal Aisle, PA System with Recorded Wedding Music (Bluetooth Enabled), Photography, Video, Live Wedding Music, Professional Ceremony Officiant, Recording of Marriage License and Day-Of Coordinator. This also includes Setup, Beach Raking, Take Down and Cleanup.
Pre-Designed Wedding Packages
You may add any or all of these to our Wedding Packages: Custom Colors and Aisle Way Features, Barefoot Beach Shoe Basket, Sunset Champagne Toast, Rose Petal Aisle Way (@ Select Locations), Tent Option for Cake Cutting, Wedding Signs and much more…Please see our ‘About Us‘ page for more History & Mission Statement.