All of the pictures were shot in a live-studio and depict actual setups / product, beach locations, materials, and colors. We are constantly updating our flower decorations, options, etc. to offer our customers the best possible beach wedding experience. Please note that your wedding can be affected by weather, colors and options do change from time to time – therefore, the pictures may not be exact at the actual event. We reserve the right to make these updates as new options and materials become available.
- The deposit plus plus any fees spent on your behalf for items and/or services associated with your wedding are non-refundable. The deposit is paid to individuals, municipalities and companies to reserve the date, time, permits and services at the time of booking. This includes but is not limited to permits, flowers, cakes, supplies, outside deposits to specialty vendors (Officiate, Setup Crew, City / County Permit, Photographer, Videographer, Live Musician) Marketing, and Office Work, etc. to reserve the date, time, permit and venue on your behalf. The deposit is forfeited as part of holding the date, time and location. We are able to postpone the wedding once, schedule permitting, moving the date/time/location out for up to 365 days without additional cost (except for permits & vendor deposits). Please consult us in this regard as we will need to move all vendors/bookings to the new date all at once and this is handled on a case-by-base basis. Within 90 days of the original booked date, the total amount is non-refundable – this includes all outside vendors. If cancellations are made within 90-days, couple agree to hold harmless and release all further financial, legal, reviews associated, Chargebacks, PayPal Disputes, Gulf Beach Weddings LLC and its associates and ancillary vendors/employees from all further obligation.
- Certain locations (‘Custom Locations’ – $75+) and certain times of year (All Major US Holidays and their Weekends – $100+) require additional setup time/preparation and are subject to ‘Custom Location’ costs, permits, premium and/or fees associated. The reason is to adequately prepare for the popularity of the date (Incentive Pay to Team Members) and Additional Preparation (Setup Timing, Traffic, Parking, etc.) and therefore subject to reasonable additional costs associated.
- Customer may have the choice to apply the fee to another date, time or location if a named Hurricane makes landfall at the time of your scheduled wedding, at the ceremony location. This date must be discussed and agreed upon to avoid conflicts with previous bookings. Please note additional costs may be incurred should the wedding need to be moved to a Pavilion (if available), Reception Venue provided by the Couple, or outside location not agreed to in the initial booking due to inclement weather. Please see our Weather Page for more information. We strongly encourage couples to have an indoor/covered alternate location reserved and mentioned to GBW at the time of booking, additional permission may be required.
- Beach Ceremonies are conducted in an open-air Outdoor Environment. We simply cannot control or predict weather patterns or events associated that are outdoor in nature (Mosquitos, Noseeums, and other irritant bugs/creatures). We make every effort to work with couples in the event of inclement weather, please see our Weather Page for more information.
- In the event of a Chargeback, by submitting a ‘non-refundable’ deposit online you agree to: Authorize Gulf Beach Weddings and its affiliates to pursue all means necessary in the case, including: contracts, electronic signatures, emails, phone records, etc. for authorization to all PayPal, Bank, Credit Card Company, and Institutions involved. All cancellations within 90-days of the ceremony will forfeit all payments made up to that date.
- We highly recommend customers reserve a morning ceremony or the recommended time frame: 1 hour prior in Tampa Locations, 1.5 hours prior in Destin Locations. Please note Gulf Beach Weddings has reserved vendors on your behalf: Setup crew and permitting designed for the exact setup, start time and takedown of said ceremony. There is an obvious 15 minutes +/- window in terms of flexibility however, the trouble is when couples and their guests do not arrive until beyond the 15 minute grace period. GBW reserves the right for reasonable fees associated with additional setup crew time, additional vendor (Photo, Video, Live Musician, Officiate, etc) costs, and permit fines that may be incurred.