If you are not satisfied with your Gulf Beach Weddings online purchase you may request a refund within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- The deposit amount is non-refundable. This money is sent out to all the vendors involved (Officiate, Setup Crew, City / County Permit, Photographer, Videographer, Live Musician, Marketing, and Office Work, etc.) to reserve the date, time, and venue on your behalf.
- In special instances, we will work with couples to rebook current vendors to new weddings and refund a portion of the deposit amount.
- In the event of a Chargeback, by submitting a ‘non-refundable’ deposit online you agree to: Authorize Gulf Beach Weddings and its affiliates to pursue all means necessary in the case, including: contracts, electronic signatures, emails, phone records, etc. for authorization to all PayPal, Bank, Credit Card Company, and Institutions involved.
- We are able to accommodate, by moving the date/time/location out for up to 1-year without additional cost (except for permits). Please consult us in this regard as we will need to move all vendors/bookings to the new date all at once.
RETURN CLAIM PROCEDURE
To return a purchase, please follow the steps below:
1. Complete the online form here (Contract) and print one copy and send to: Gulf Beach Weddings, Attn: Wedding Cancellation, 6655 Gulf Blvd, St Pete Beach, FL 33706.
2. Please note your full name, date of wedding, and wedding package. Ship the parcel using a traceable source (i.e. UPS, FedEx, USPS).
3. We will contact you when we have received your information to let you know the status of the return claim.
If you have any questions or concerns call: (727) 475-2272