Planning a beach wedding means giving some thought to your wedding attire. Here are a few things to consider if you are planning to have your wedding ceremony on a beach:
– Choose light fabrics that are breathable and will flow in the breeze.
– Avoid wedding gowns that are heavy or have long trains that will drag in the sand.
– Ditch the stilettos. Opt for flats, sandals, or go barefoot instead!
– Forget the veil. Veils and wind don’t play well together. Opt for securely placed flowers or headbands.
– Lightweight cotton or linen pants or suits will keep your groom cool throughout the ceremony.
Learn more about beach wedding attire on our website: https://goo.gl/wdb7Dg
#weddingdress #weddinggown #weddings #weddingday #beach #beachwedding #florida